Milestone Training Center is proud to present its latest training course: a highly interactive and participative 13 days course provides attendees with the knowledge to apply robust scheduling techniques to their area of project responsibility and prepares them to sit for the PMI’s Project Scheduling credential.
Project scheduling is a core component of a robust and effective approach to successful project management. The purpose of scheduling is to provide a ‘‘roadmap’’ that represents how and when the project will be delivered. The dynamic nature of a project’s execution is best served by a tool that allows for modeling of the plan and analysis due to the impact of progress and unforeseen developments.
• Project Management basics.
• PMI Practice standard for scheduling.
• The interaction between the PMBOK and the practice standard for scheduling.
• Schedule model life cycle and the time management processes
• Create WBS process.
• Plan Schedule Management Process.
• Deine Activities process.
• Sequence Activities process
• Estimate Activity Resources process.
• Estimate Activity Durations process.
• Develop schedule process.
• Control schedule process.
• Time management processes iteration.
• Schedule communication management.
• Schedule risk management.
• Guide to study and apply for the exam
• Enhance the scheduling management knowledge and practice awareness.
• Use the work breakdown structure to develop a network diagram
• Facilitate the process of identifying and estimating project activities
• Construct project network diagrams to identify the sequence of work
• Calculate using the Critical Path Methodology to determine the project duration
• Develop an accurate schedule for project deliverables
• Identify, assign and tabulate resource requirements
• Effectively assign resources to build a realistic baseline schedule and Calculate schedules using CPM
• Manage contingencies (schedule reserve)
• Identify and implement strategies to crash and fast track project schedules
• Forecast and track resource usage
• accommodate risk reduction actions to a schedule, incorporating resource and financial implications through project change control actions
• Perform schedule analysis and recommend corrective actions to keep the project on track
• Monitor and control the project schedule, and determine if the project will complete on schedule and Predict future project performance based on actual data
• Build readable and reliable project reports to keep stakeholders informed on progress • Satisfy the 30 hour formal project management training requirement for PMI®’s PMI-SP® professional certification.
• Be comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles and Prepare to pass the PMI-SP® Exam.
• Enable the student to utilize all the features of Microsoft project 2010 software.
– 39 hours
– 13 working days
- About Us
- Milestone Training Center
- Milestone International for Investment Company (MIIC) Consultancy
- Contact Us